All Cyber Cops Are BastardsI first tried posting this information as a simple meme on Facebook, where I was instantly locked out of the entire website, in a matter Hitler would have been proud of. So I decided I needed to post this on our website, where they’d clearly be doing something illegal if they tried to censor us. I am not on U.S Territory, I live as an American exile in France where I have dual nationality,  therefore it would be an international act of war against France to censor me. SO I welcome the censorship here, if they’re stupid enough to try.

Now this is just a rough estimate, and much lower than it actually is, but here is the math:

There are 1,426 billionaires in the world, and over 1.4 billion people who starve every day, 16,000 of those who are children who will starve to death by tonight.  So if you divide 1 billion (which is being generous to billionaires because the official number in 2005 was 1.5 billion) by 1,426… you get 701,262. That means there are more than 701,262 people who will starve today for 1 billionaire. Billionaires haven’t even been around for 100 years, and already they’re telling us that without them we would not survive, when they started 2 world wars and have starved to death over 200 million people for profit in the past 100 years.

On Tuesday September 11, 2001, at least 35,615 of our brother and sisters died from the worst possible death, starvation. This happens daily, which makes it the biggest genocide in human history. The CIA has used Google Non-Profits to try and censor the real numbers these day, but the reality is still the same. Even according to Poverty.org (which is a Google owned fake non-profit like Chilling-effect, before it was removed for getting negative publicity for being a for profit scheme, which helped the CIA censor the internet), it’s at 23,000 a day, which still makes 1600 white male billionaires responsible, for the biggest genocide in human history.

1. charleskafka says:

with today’s technology,
    it’d take zero people to create one billionaire, or any amount of billionaires.
    but then the billionaires, wouldn’t have anyone to show how much wealthier they are to.

2. Claude says:

Love the information, great topic.

I needs to spend some time studying more. Thanks for magnificent information
    I was searching for this info for my mission.

3. Michael Park says:

great issues altogether, you just gained a brand
    new reader. It’s hard navigating to older articles on here, but I just get them all through the gooogle search. No fooling me

4. 並過 says:

Hello to every one, it’s actually a nice for me to
    pay a quick visit this website, it consists of important Information.

5. aprite says:

I am really glad to glance at this blog posts which
    includes lots of helpful information, thanks for providing these
    data.

6. Winfred says:

Kill the 1600 white male billionaires who enslave 7 billion poor people and force 30000 to starve to death every day to increase the value of their profits on the Royal Exchange

7. Gerry Abel says:

This article is being censored by Facebook they say there is no preview for this link but all other previews on this website works fine. I saw this was a PHP website which makes it impossible unless facebook is purposely censoring it and murdering all those poor people

8. Suzanne Adams says:

This is so disgusting I tried to share it on facebook and twitter and they both told me I was blocked after they deleted the post they blocked me for. How can Facebook block people for 30 days? Thats a prison sentence especially when rich people murder poor people every day to stay rich